CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Blog List

Friday, October 29, 2010

FALL CARD




I made this card while waiting for my daughter to get home from work so we could go out of town yet again for another weekend. You would think once they were grown I would have more time for myself.  Not the case, but I love it. I'm so glad my kids still like to spend time with me, I know I love being with them. I think I'm going to give this card to my grandmother. She is in a home and I know she will enjoy it. Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

jen

Great job on your card Roma! Have fun out of town and call me when you get home.
Miss ya!
hugs,jen

Carisa

great card! thanks for the sweet comments on my inking pink blog hop post - i'm happy to have you as a follower and just followed you back! *hugs*

girlia

Great job!

Norma

Beautiful card!!! I'm now a follower. Love it!!!
HUgs,
Norma

Kara

What a lovely fall card!! Great Job, I am now a follower!!! If you get a chance please stop by my blog :)
-Kara
karassweetcreations.blogspot.com

Post a Comment